Recipe: Tasty Tender coconut Icecream
Tender coconut Icecream. Homemade Tender Coconut Ice Cream - made with fresh ingredients, this one tastes just like the one from Natural! No churn and no ice cream machine This tender coconut ice cream recipe obviously calls for tender coconut. The dry brown coconut won't do it for this recipe.
Tender Coconut Ice cream is very creamy and rich in flavor. This tastes exactly like Naturals Tender Coconut Ice cream. You will need very few ingredients to make this ice cream. You can cook Tender coconut Icecream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tender coconut Icecream
- You need 1 of Tender coconut or coconut flesh or coconut malaai.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated thick milk.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of /2 cup Powdered Sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of Coconut milk (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of Coconut water.
The best thing about this ice cream is you don't need any ice cream maker or no cooking is required. Not just any ice cream but naturals tender coconut ice cream to be precise. Have you tasted those delightful ice creams from naturals? They are the popular ice cream makers in India known for making ice creams from all real ingredients 🙂 Their ice creams are so distinct, flavorful and tasty.
Tender coconut Icecream instructions
- Scoop out coconut flesh after taking out coconut water..
- Blend coconut flesh and coconut water to make a paste.Add coconut milk also..
- Mix evaporated condensed milk and coconut paste..
- Beat the chilled heavy cream till it becomes firm.Add sugar and vanilla essence..
- With the help of spatula add cream and milk mixture to coconut mixture and fold them together..
- Do not stir too much.Add vanilla extract..
- Pour this mixture into an air tight container cover and freeze it for 10 hours..
- Remove just before serving. Enjoy the spoonful of bliss..
This tender coconut ice cream is the first ice cream I've tried this year and I'm mighty pleased with it. I think it turned out a bit creamier than I'd have liked. Very few people will mind an ice cream being "too creamy". Still, I've made sure the recipe gives you the perfect. How to make tender coconut ice cream recipe Take tender coconut in a mixer jar, add tender coconut water to it.