Recipe: Tasty Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting
Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting.
You can cook Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting
- It's 140 gram of all purpose flour.
- It's 100 gram of granulated sugar, powdered.
- It's 200 gram of condensed milk.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 30 gram of coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of White sesame paste with 1 tbsp olive oil 1/4 cup.
- You need of For mousse:.
- You need 200 gram of dark chocolate compound.
- It's 100 gram of non dairy whipped cream.
- Prepare 250 gram of coconut milk cream.
- It's 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For decoration:.
- You need of Chopped roasted nuts.
- It's bag of Piping.
- Prepare of Star nozzle.
Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting step by step
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda 3 times..
- In a big bowl take condensed milk, vanilla, milk, oil, and powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Will take some time..
- Add the dry ingredient into wet ingredient..
- Mix with rubber spatula very gently..
- Divide the batter into 2 parts..
- In one part mix tahini paste and in another part mix coco powder..
- Preheat oven at 180C for 10 minutes..
- Start pouring batter in a greased loaf pan. Pour randomly..
- Make some patterns with a toothpick..
- Bake 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C..
- After baking cool it on a wire rack..
- For the chocolate mousse:.
- Heat the non dairy whipped cream until bubbles appear on top..
- Pour this cream on chopped chocolates and melt the chocolates completely..
- Refrezerate for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours bring it out and beat it with electric beater..
- Take coconut milk in a large and chilled bowl and whip it for 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form..
- Now add the icing sugar, vanilla essence and beat again for 2 minutes..
- Now add the chocolate ganache in this whipped coconut cream and mix well..
- Mix and beat with a beater and refrezerate..
- Now cover the Tahini cake with this coconut chocolate mousse and decorate according to your choice..