Recipe: Tasty Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and coconut extract on medium speed until moistened and smooth. Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes at room temperature and sprinkle generously with flaked coconut. Hi Everyone, Today We Have A Coconut Cupcake Recipe.
Coconut Flour Cupcakes - Easy to Make and Easy on the Carbs. When we had cupcakes before living low-carb, we loved that the sweet taste coming from the cake and icing, and thought it was the best thing to enjoy for a snack or afternoon tea. Rich and light coconut cupcakes with a creamy coconut frosting. You can cook Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
- You need 150 grams of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of flour.
- You need 50 grams of chocolate.
- Prepare 50 grams of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 120 grams of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 130 grams of small coconut pieces.
Most coconut cupcakes are often a bit too dense and flavorless in my opinion, often presenting bland cake with a avalanche of coconut plopped on top. You don't have to spend all day in the kitchen to make a delicious batch of cupcakes. Just mix up a few simple ingredients and bake the batter in cupcake tins. From start to finish, your delicious cupcakes.
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes instructions
- Melt the butter and do the next steps while you wait for it to cool off.
- Chop the chocolate and the hazelnuts to small bits..
- Add all the ingredients aside from the butter to a bowl and mix them together.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mix as you stir..
- Fill the dough into cup cake forms and put them in a preheated oven at 200 C (normal settings) on a middle height level for 25 minutes..
- Keep an eye on them, they quickly get burned! Take them out and let them cool off. Enjoy!.
Coconut cakes are always showstoppers at family gatherings. Package all that delicious dessert flavor into a pint-sized liner for a single-serving treat that's a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Instead of paper liners, use the shiny kind instead to dress the cupcakes up. A quick and easy coconut cupcake made with a box white cake mix, light coconut milk and apple sauce. No butter, no oil necessary for this lower calorie cupcake recipe!