Recipe: Tasty Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream
Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream. All our products (including ice cream, yogurt, ice cream cakes and ice cream cupcakes) are made fresh in-store with Real Canadian Dairy. Want to pick up your Ice Cream right away? Click here to pre-order, pay and pickup!
Churn until the yogurt has thickened to the texture of soft-serve or a. Delicious and very refreshing blackberry swirl yogurt ice cream - with marbled effect no ice cream maker needed. I oscillated between making blackberry tart or blackberry swirl yogurt ice cream. You can have Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of roughly 3 tablespoons Blueberry jam (or any jam).
It didn't took much to decide as the weather was pretty hot so a healthy blackberry ice cream sounded. Cuisinart® Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker. The most trusted name in the kitchen?. Cuisinart® Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker.
Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream instructions
- Whisk heavy cream and sugar in a bowl until soft as yogurt..
- Add yogurt and whisk for another minute (30 seconds when using an electric mixer.).
- Pour into a container. Cover to freeze..
- After a while (about an hour), mix lightly and continue to freeze. After some time, mix, and freeze... repeat 2 or 3 times..
- When it's all airy and fluffy like the picture above, drop spoonfuls of jam..
- Mix everything lightly for a marbled effect. Freeze again..
Pure indulgence®: Enjoy homemade frozen yogurt, sorbet and ice cream. Who says dessert can't be healthy? When it comes to summer desserts, my mind instantly goes to ice cream and frozen yogurt. Obviously, anything frozen is the ultimate summer dessert. Despite what you may think, making frozen yogurt without an ice cream maker isn't much of a challenge at all.