Recipe: Tasty Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk)
Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk). Creamy and luscious vegan vanilla-maple ice cream made withOUT coconut milk! Delicious, creamy, wholesome Vegan Vanilla-Maple Oat Milk Ice Cream! This homemade ice cream recipe is all you need to make a rich, decadent dessert with minimal fuss.
This ice cream just screams vanilla, infused with both vanilla bean and vanilla extract. Not only does this combination add more flavor, the extract (which typically contains alcohol). This maple ice cream recipe is great served with apple or pear desserts. You can cook Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk)
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 of maple-cream cookies, crushed with rolling pin.
In this case, add about ¼ cup of milk for every four eggs. This will help to thin the mix. Feel free to also season with salt and pepper (or stir in cream cheese for added decadence). Oatmeal Maple Cream Pies are made with a maple cream filling sandwiched between two soft and chewy oatmeal cookies.
Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) step by step
- Pour coconut milk and syrup into saucepan. Cook until simmering and maple syrup is dissolved. Add vanilla. Transfer mix to a glass bowl and place in fridge..
- Once mixture is at room temperature or slightly colder, pour into standard ice-cream maker. Following manufacturer's instructions, churn for about 25 minutes..
- In last two minutes of churning, pour in the cookies..
- Ice cream is ready to eat now, but for a firmer consistency, put in freezer for a couple of hours to overnight. Ice cream will taste best when allowed to thaw for half an hour before serving, as coconut milk does not spoon as easily as dairy-based ice creams. Enjoy!.
These Maple Iced Oatmeal Cookies are better than any store bought version, and have a crunchy outside with a chewy center! Use real maple syrup and this recipe to achieve rich and golden cookies with a rich maple flavor. In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the egg, syrup and vanilla. These cookies are fantastic- chewy and soft.