Recipe: Tasty Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake
Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake. Chocoholics are sure to love this ultra-rich cheesecake, which features traditional cheesecake filling sandwiched between a chocolate-pecan brownie base and a thick, homemade chocolate glaze. The Best Kiwi Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Kiwi Cheesecake, Kiwi Cheesecake, Strawberry-kiwi Cheesecake Toast.
Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake is sure to be a winner with chocoholics. This cheesecake is absolutely wonderful! - a chocolate lover's delight! Anything chocolate makes it on my list of favorites and this chocolate fudge cheesecake is one of those. You can have Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake
- It's of Crust:.
- It's 1 cup of dates medjool.
- It's 1 cup of hemp seeds / walnuts.
- You need pinch of cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It's of Filling:.
- You need 3 cups of cashews raw , soaked for 2+hours.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil , melted.
- Prepare 1 of lemon , juiced.
- Prepare 4 of kiwi fruit.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cacao raw powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of stevia.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup honey / agave syrup raw.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1/8 cup of water (least amount possible).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cacao paste*optional(for the real fudge feel) or.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cacao nibs.
- It's of cream to serve, nice-!.
- Prepare 4 of bananas frozen , blended until smooth.
Is Cheesecake a pie or a cake? + chocolate fudge cheesecake. This fudge is easy to make and very delicious. Enjoy this with your loved ones. For best results be sure to use a candy thermometer.
Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake instructions
- Line a pie dish with plastic wrap. You could also use a springform pan. Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a jar, in a bowl and running it under hot water for a minute or so, letting it sit in the hot water. Continue to run the water if you need. If using cacao paste, add it to the coconut oil..
- Add all crust ingredients to food processor or blender, process until a doughy ball forms..
- Transfer to pie dish and flatten out with your hands or a spoon. Be sure to get the crust as even as possible..
- Set in the freezer while you make the filling..
- Rinse cashews well, add to blender or food processor, juice the lemon and blend..
- Starting with 1 Tbsp of water, continue running the processor or blender trying to grind the cashews as much as possible..
- While the blender or processor is running, add the liquified coconut oil/cacao paste very slowly. If you don't have a feed tube, simply add the oil and blend..
- Finally add 2 kiwis, cacao powder, and sea salt and blend..
- Pour the filling into the pie pan or springform pan and freeze for at least 3 hours to set. When ready to eat, it is recommended to first move to the fridge for about an hour, and then let it sit out. If you don't have time, simply let it thaw until slightly firm but not hard. Goes great with banana ice cream!(nice-cream) To make, freeze 4 bananas and blend until smooth!.
- Top with remaining 2 kiwis, banana ice cream and enjoy.
I like it too, but to me it's not true chocolate fudge. As others have stated, you must leave it to cool to. Is it cheesecake or is it fudge?? Either way, I know you are going to love it! Enjoy this sweet treat without all of the sugar but with all of the flavor.