Recipe: Tasty gluten free pizza
gluten free pizza. This quick gluten free pizza is the last-minute gluten free pizza that can really save my sorry behind. When we have nothing planned for dinner but still have a hungry family waiting, this is the recipe to. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.
Pizza is one of my all-time favorite things to eat! I don't follow a gluten-free diet, but I have friends who do, so knowing which mix will deliver delicious results seems like useful information to have. If I'm going to have one of them over for pizza and a. You can cook gluten free pizza using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of gluten free pizza
- Prepare 1 box of gluten free pizza dough mix with yeast.
- Prepare 1 quart of organic tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of organic crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion.
- You need 1 pinch of cilantro.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- You need 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- It's 2 medium of jalapenos.
- It's 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 20 of spinach leaves.
Too often, gluten free pizza dough is doughy, flavorless, and lacks texture. Boring, disappointing, and certainly not memorable. The gluten in the flour is what gives pizza dough its oomph, it's elasticity. Gluten free pizza dough is an alternate version of your classic pizza dough and by following this recipe, you might just be surprised with how golden and.
gluten free pizza step by step
- prep dough as directed.
- mix all non crust ingredients in sauce pan cook on low.
- brown sausage & add to sauce let simmer 3 hours.
- preheat oven 400º.
- spray pizza pan with olive oil spray & spread out dough.
- cook dough for 10 minutes without sauce.
- remove dough from oven, spread sauce in swirl pattern leaving 1/2 inch from edge.
- cover whole pie with cheese & spinach.
- place back in oven & cook for additional 20 minutes.
- remove from oven cut & devoure.
This is the BEST gluten free pan pizza you will ever have! Just like the thick crust almost-fried-on-the-bottom pan pizza we used to get back in our days of delivery!! Gluten-free pizza can be simple to make. The pizza toppings are quite spicy with pepperoni and jalapeños, but if that's not your style, just pick your favourites. Challenged with a gluten-free diet and a pizza craving?