Recipe: Tasty Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. For the easiest gluten-free treat, bake Claire Robinson's five-ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food Network. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House What's in peanut butter cookies?
Either way these are soo peanut buttery and rich. I brought these cookies to the rehibilitation center that I volunteer at, and no one would believe me, when I told them their was no flour added. I love these cookies too, I used coconut flour, added some cocoa and a handful of chopped nuts. You can have Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 33/50 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 33/100 cup of Brown Sugar.
Instead of sugar I used liquid sucryl with excellent results. These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are unbelievably simple to make! Adapted from Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies. Grain-free and naturally sweetened, these are the best peanut butter cookies I've ever tasted.
Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl well. Optional if you want to add in chocolate chips or raisins. Would do 2/3 of a cup or less if so for a single batch..
- Roll into small ball shapes and place on cookie sheet. Press down gently with a fork in criss-cross patterns..
- Put in oven for 8-10 minutes. Don't leave them in the oven for too long or they can harden..
- Let sit for a moment to cool. Then enjoy!.
These peanut butter cookies seemed an obvious recipe to start playing with the flour. I wasn't expecting the flavor to be enhanced as much as I was looking for a gluten-free alternative to the classic cookie. Boy was I wrong, the flavor was more intense and the texture is smoother and more tender. These keto and low carb peanut butter cookies are crisp and crunchy on the outside, and chewy and slightly soft within. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are for TRUE peanut butter fanatics!