Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache. Chocolate macarons filled with dark chocolate ganache. After all chocolate, and especially dark chocolate is my absolute favourite treat in the whole world. So if you've been put off making macarons in the past because they haven't been successful, it's time to try again.
Because this recipe is strict AIP, I am using carob powder of course. If you have already successfully reintroduced cacao, you may use it instead of carob. There is no right or wrong way to drizzle the chocolate ganache on the macaroons. You can cook Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of For Macarons Shells: 1 cup Almond flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Sugar.
- It's 2 of large egg whites ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's of For Chocolate Ganache Filling: 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate.
- It's 3 tablespoons of heavy cream 2 tablespoons Nutella.
The rich chocolate favor and smooth peppermint ganache, make them perfect for the holidays. Home recipes > desserts > chocolate cocoa powder > French Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache. Place the powdered sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment and pulse several times to aerate. Chocolate and coconut always get on famously, and that holds true once again in these ganache-filled macaroons made with roasted almonds.
Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache instructions
- In a medium bowl, sift together almond flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder twice. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat. Slowly add sugar one tablespoon at a time. Increase the speed to medium high and beat until hard peaks form..
- Sift the almond flour mixture over the whipped egg whites. Gently fold the mixture running the spatula clockwise from the bottom, up around the sides and cut the batter in half. The batter will look very thick at first, but it will get thinner as you fold. Every so often test the batter to see if it reached the right consistency..
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip. Pipe out rounds an inch apart on two baking sheets..
- Let the macarons rest and dry for 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 150°C. Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes. To check the doneness, remove one macaron. If the bottom does not stick, they are done. Transfer to wire rack to cool for 15 minutes, and then remove from the baking sheets..
- While macarons are cooling, prepare the ganache filling. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave for a minute. In a medium bowl, put the chocolate chips and pour hot cream over the chocolate. Let it stand for a minute or two and then stir until smooth. Stir in Nutella cool it in the fridge to thicken..
- Transfer the ganache filling into a pastry bag and fill in between the macarons.
Chocolate-Pistachio Torte with Warm Chocolate Ganache Recipe. To make the ganache: While the cookies are cooling, place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, scald the cream over medium-high heat (bubbles start to form around the edge of the pan, but the cream is. Place chocolate and butter in a medium bowl. Bring cream just to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.