Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Banana Cake with Almond slice
Chocolate Banana Cake with Almond slice.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Cake with Almond slice using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake with Almond slice
- You need 6 of small very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hershey chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (reduce if prefer less sweet).
- You need 3 tablespoons of almond slivers.
Chocolate Banana Cake with Almond slice instructions
- Preheat oven at 180degree celsius with a greased tin. (Or just melt the stick of butter in the tin. Then grease it while pouring the butter into banana mixture.).
- Peel & mash up bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add in melted butter and mix well. It should look like a gooey mess..
- Add in salt, baking soda and chocolate sauce. Mix well..
- Sift in plain flour and mix well..
- Add in beaten egg. Mix well..
- Pour batter into tin..
- Sprinkle almond slivers onto batter..
- Bake for 50 mins to 1 hour at 180 degree celsius. Poke a fork in at 50 mins. If fork comes out clean, it's done!.
- Let cool and serve!.