Recipe: Tasty Apple Crumble with Ice-cream
Apple Crumble with Ice-cream. And it has marshmallows and peppermint on top? Watch out for the peppermint candy cane chunks built into. There are many popular holiday recipes that you can make, but none are quite as delicious as this fantastic recipe for apple crumble with vanilla ice cream. Place apples in a medium bowl and toss with the oil.
|Image source: lovingitvegan.com|
Just add custard, ice cream, or cream. Bramley apples will turn to a lovely fluff underneath your crumble, in this recipe with toffee-ish brown sugar. Australian Gourmet Traveller dessert recipe for apple crumble ice cream. You can have Apple Crumble with Ice-cream using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble with Ice-cream
- You need 1 of Red apples.
- You need 1 of Green apples or Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soften butter ( not melt ).
- It's 1 tbsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Ice -cream scoop.
- Prepare 1 of Vanila bean.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Dried cranberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Museli.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and, using fingertips, rub together until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs (mixture should have large clusters). Homemade apple crumble ice cream with vanilla ice cream, apples, toffee sauce and cinnamon crumbles in Apple crumble with ice cream. Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple and place the dish on a large baking tray. Lovely to serve with ice cream and or pouring cream.
Apple Crumble with Ice-cream step by step
- Wash and cut red apples into very small pieces..
- Caramelize sugar and add some Vanila seed from the bean , pinch of cinnamon.
- Add red apples then chop green apples roughly and add well to the pot , add lemon zest and lemon juice. Add some dried cranberries on top..
- Remove from heat and take a rest for half an hour..
- Add flour , butter , brown sugar and cinnamon into the food processor , mix with muesli and bring them top of the apple layer.
- Turn the gas back on and heat until bubbling.
- Bake at 200°F c for 13 minutes.
- Serve hot with ice-cream and whipped cream on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345458-chocolate-ice-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/439643-rainbow-jelly-ice-cream.
I've actually tried combining apple and rhubarb in this recipe. The day before, mix together the flour, butter, oats and demerara sugar to make the crumble. Rub the mix between your fingertips. When it is all mixed together. Apple crumble - easy and delicious fall recipe for breakfast if served with some yogurt or as a dessert served warm with vanilla ice cream.