Recipe: Perfect Peanut Butter MnM Ice-Cream/Shake
Peanut Butter MnM Ice-Cream/Shake. Hop you all enjoy Please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for new updates. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream that's good for you? This is the ice cream you've been waiting for.
Instead of vanilla ice cream I used homemade vanilla frozen yogurt. Preparation Using a handheld mixer, cream the peanut butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Peanut butter powder on top: Substitute peanut butter powder instead of the peanut butter in the recipe. You can cook Peanut Butter MnM Ice-Cream/Shake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter MnM Ice-Cream/Shake
- Prepare 2 cup of Ice-Cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter MnMs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nutella.
- It's of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut-Butter.
Or, top the ice cream with a sprinkle of peanut These candies taste delicious on top, and like peanuts can help others identify it as being peanut butter ice cream if you are serving it to a crowd. This is so easy and tasty- intense peanut butter flavor for the real PB lovers! Beat peanut butter and sugar until smooth. BANANA PEANUT BUTTER SHAKES: Prepare recipe as directed above, adding a sliced banana to the blender container with the peanut butter.
Peanut Butter MnM Ice-Cream/Shake step by step
- Warm Ice-Cream for easier use of measuring.
- Add 1 CUP ICE CREAM FIRST then add honey, chocolate, nutella, and peanut butter.
- Blend lightly until smooth.
- Add your mnms to the mix.
- Blend on light-medium until chunks become bits.
- Pour out into desied cup will make 1-3 servings depending on ammount.
- Top ot off with whip cream and add some mnms for some color.
- These are what i used.
Categories: Ice Cream Peanut Butter Dairy Recipes Gluten Free Low Sodium. Silky smooth and creamy peanut butter ice cream with the perfect balance of sweet and salty. This ice cream is a peanut butter lover's dream. In fact, I only recently came across the idea when this salty and creamy combination was served alongside a pecan pie at a restaurant, and I immediately fell in. Reduce speed to low and beat in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until just combined.