Recipe: Perfect Oreo Icecream Cake
Oreo Icecream Cake. Lots of Oreo ice cream cake to Choose From. Find Out How To Make Ice Cream Cake. After trying the Oreo ice cream cake, my whole family fell in love.
I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry. Pro tip: make sure the ice cream has softened. You can cook Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- You need 2 of large pie plates, 9x13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- It's 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- Prepare of toasted nuts.
- It's of hot fudge sauce*.
- It's of caramel apple sauce*.
- It's of *see other recipes.
Place the cooled cake rounds and ice cream layer into the freezer to harden. Mix up a hot fudge cookie mixture to go between layers. How to assemble the Oreo ice cream cake: The cake mix makes two chocolate cake rounds, but only one will be used in this recipe. Take your Oreo ice cream cake out of the freezer, and spread hot fudge onto the ice cream.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
I warmed it slightly but don't make it too hot that it will melt your ice cream. You'll put it back into the freezer for another half hour at this point. This super easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake is just a handful of ingredients and a fraction of the cost of a store bought birthday cake! Back in April I made a homemade ice cream cake on my instagram stories for my son's birthday. Slice the ice cream into pieces and layer over the Oreo crust you just prepared.