Recipe: Perfect Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Oreo Ice Cream Cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. My name is Jessica and making sweets is my passion! Today I made this cookies and cream ice cream cake.
Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. You can have Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare 1 of Oreo (crushed).
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It's 1 of Oreo (slightly crushed).
- Prepare of Plain vanilla icecream.
- You need of Whipped cream.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Crush one Oreo very finely and mix with melted butter till it’s a bit sticky.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan. For easy removal, make sure the Pan is lined with parchment/baking paper.
- Leave in the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
- Break in another Oreo into your vanilla icecream and combine Oreos with ice cream..
- Pour the icecream on the set Oreo base and leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until it is set..
- Take out of the freezer and top with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs...
This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'. Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice.