Recipe: Perfect Naked Moist Lemon-banana cake with chocolate chips
Naked Moist Lemon-banana cake with chocolate chips.
You can have Naked Moist Lemon-banana cake with chocolate chips using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Naked Moist Lemon-banana cake with chocolate chips
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- It's 1 cup of plain flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 of lemon rind.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Naked Moist Lemon-banana cake with chocolate chips step by step
- In a mixing bowl, Beat the eggs until they form bubbles.
- Add in the sugar and mix till the sugar is incoporated properly.
- Add in 1/2 cup of melted butter, you can melt it in the microwave for 10 - 15 seconds, and mix well. put aside.
- In another mixing bowl, mash 3 bananas, using a fork into a smooth puree.
- Add in the egg, magarine and sugar mixture and mix very well until the banana combines properly.
- Sift the flour together with the salt, baking powder and baking soda and add gradually into the banana and egg mixture to form a smooth batter..
- Add in the lemon juice and lemon rinds and mix.
- Pour in your choco chips and slightly mix.
- Grease and dust your baking tin.
- Pour your batter into the baking tin and tap to remove air bubbles. Bake in your preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 45 minutes.
- Let the cake rest for 15 - 20 minutes as it cools. gently remove from the tin.