Recipe: Perfect Homemade rockyroad icecream
Homemade rockyroad icecream. Vanilla ice cream made with condensed milk and heavy and light cream is flecked with miniature marshmallows and chopped nuts. For an American who is missing Rocky Road ice cream in a country that doesn't do Rocky Road, I LOVED IT! It is soooooooo rich and it was perfect.
This Rocky Road Ice Cream is rich, creamy and delicious - the perfect summer treat. What is rocky road ice cream. Yes, your ice cream cravings will be better starting today than yesterday. You can have Homemade rockyroad icecream using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade rockyroad icecream
- You need 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condense.
- You need 1 cup of evaporada.
- You need 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cassava starch for matling.
- You need 2 tbsp of rockyroad flavoring.
- You need of mallows for toppings.
- It's of peanuts for toppings.
The ice cream flavors you can think of is unlimited to the sky and without the guilt that it may contain chemicals you don't even know. Ever since I started making ice creams at home, rocky road ice cream was always top of the list. It wasn't until I found this recipe that I gave it a try, and it turned out to be more delicious than my expectations. Today, I will share all the different ingredients and the combination of things that I used.
Homemade rockyroad icecream instructions
- For Matling: Mix cassava starch in water. Cook in medium heat. Stir continuosly until turned paste..
- Mix the 2tbsp cassava starch with all the ingredients in the blender. Blend in high speed for 20minutes..
- Put the mixture in a container. Add the peanuts and mallows..
I love this ice cream, very creamy and I'd say it tastes better than store bought. Hope you like it as much as we do!! My favorite is homemade rocky road ice cream! It's a favorite tradition to make with the kids and one that is sure to please. Plus; there is no better time to I use Ben's Chocolate recipe for the base of the rocky road homemade ice cream with just a little modification.