Recipe: Perfect Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake
Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake. Home » Recipes » Cakes (Eggless). Banana Cake (Eggless, Vegan, Whole Wheat). This Banana Cake Recipe is a one bowl recipe that gives you a delicious eggless and vegan banana cake.
Banana cakes are loved at our house be it with eggs or without eggs they are This time I thought of clubbing bananas with walnuts and they really go well. If you don't like walnuts add pistachios, almonds, peanuts, cashews or no. Hence thought to prepare some sweet and therefore prepared Banana & walnut cake. You can cook Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake
- It's 2.5 of over riped banana.
- You need 100 gms of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gms of wheat flour.
- You need 100 gms of icing sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Hershey's Cocoa Powder.
- You need 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 4 of Chopped walnuts and chopped 8 almonds.
How to make eggless chocolate banana cake recipe. I wish I could share the pic here 😃. I topped the cake with crushed almonds. Yes, the basic eggless vanilla cupcake.
Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake instructions
- Heat the pressure cooker with salt at the base keep a stand. Note: Remove the whistle and rubber while you bake the cake.
- Take the butter at room temperature add icing sugar vanilla essence and mix well till creamy. Then add egg and mix. Add the mashed banana.
- Sieve the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda and cocoa powder.Fold all dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. The batter will be thick and sticky not very flowy..
- Take the tin add butter on all sides and place butter paper to the base. Pour the mixture in the tin. Once done add the nuts on tops.Put the tin in the cooker and close the lid cook this for 30 mins after which open the lid, insert toothpick right in the middle to check if its cooked right till the bottom. If it comes clean remove the tin. If the batter sticks to the toothpick cook for another 5 to 10 mins.Remove the tin and let it cool. Turn it upside down then remove the butter paper and serve.
After several trials I came up with a fool proof recipe which works great and it tastes absolutely delicious. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. So made this insanely delicious eggless mango marble cake. I love banana walnut cake I will do a post on it soon. For eggless banana cake mix, in a large mixing bowl take two large overripe bananas.