Recipe: Perfect Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes. An easy gluten-free cupcake recipe using coconut flour. These vanilla cupcakes, made with coconut flour for extra fiber, are perfect for any occasion. Whether you're baking for a birthday, a bake sale, or just for fun, they're a cinch to whip up and are sure to be a hit!
These Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes are dairy-free, simple to make, and lend a bakery style texture and a vanilla bean finish. I use vanilla bean paste these days, but you can easily use Rodell's vanilla Have you made any using coconut or almond flour? These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. You can cook Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- You need 2/3 C of sugar substitute (to taste).
- It's 1/2 C of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 6 L of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 C of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and protein than traditional pancake recipes, too. They should keep you feeling satisfied for hours! This recipe for gluten free vanilla cupcakes is insanely simple & equally delicious! There are a lot gluten free flour blends out there.
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare tins.
- In a large bowl whip up the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk or dairy alternative..
- In a separate small bowl sift the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean from the center. I'd advise consistently checking on them. Since they bake quite quickly they can easily get overdone which can suck. I made the mistake of just leaving it in and not checking until the 18 min were up. BIG MISTAKE. I would say maybe check on them at 15 min..
- Do you smell that heavenly aroma? Mmmm makes you want to gobble 'em all up! Make sure to let them cool before you have at it. Perhaps prepare a buttercream frosting... MMMMMM. Enjoy!.
Each brand uses a unique mixture of wheat flour alternatives This recipe turned out awesome!! I did substitute veg oil for coconut oil and plain yogurt for the sour cream. Once smooth, add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Line a cupcake tin with parchment paper vanilla cupcakes with coconut flour, gluten free vanilla sponge cupcakes, grain free vanilla cupcakes, easy vanilla cupcakes, easy homemade vanilla. Low Carb Coconut Flour Keto Cupcakes.