Recipe: Perfect Chocolate cup cakes
Chocolate cup cakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food.
Top-rated recipes for moist, delicious chocolate cupcakes. My EASY chocolate cupcake recipe makes perfect, moist, fudgey, fluffy chocolate cupcakes topped with light, silky chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream. The Most Amazing Chocolate Cupcake Recipe is here! You can cook Chocolate cup cakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1.25 cup of all-purpose flour/wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare For of Cupcake icing:.
- Prepare 140 gms of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of! _⬇⬇⬇⬇. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate! The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting.
Chocolate cup cakes step by step
- Add buttermilk, oil, powdered sugar, vanilla extract in a bowl and mix these ingredients..
- Now seive flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and add them in the mixture..
- Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds and bake it for 10-15mins at 180 degree..
- To make icing you need to take butter and beat it..
- Then add the sugar and beat it again and then add the vanilla extract and beat it again..
- Then add milk and cocoa powder and beat it for the last time..
- Pour mixture in piping bag and do the decoration on the cupcakes..
These classic chocolate cupcakes are ready in less than an hour, and the perfect dessert for any occasion. Plus: Invent Your Own Cupcake Variation. The BEST chocolate cupcakes that are super soft, rich and topped with a lush buttercream frosting! You won't believe how easy these are to make! Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience.