Recipe: Delicious Rum Banana Chocolate Cake
Rum Banana Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Rum Banana Chocolate Cake using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rum Banana Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need of Rum Banana Ingredients:.
- It's 1 medium of Banana.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum.
Rum Banana Chocolate Cake step by step
- Melt butter in the microwave. Combine the cake flour and cocoa powder and sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Create the rum banana. Quarter the banana and cook in a heated frying pan with butter. Add the granulated sugar and rum and turn off the heat..
- Warm the egg by immersing the bowl in hot water. Add granulated sugar in 2 or 3 batches and whip on high-speed with a hand mixer..
- Once warmed to about body temperature, remove from the hot water. Once the mixture is white and thick, whip on the lowest speed setting for about 3 minutes and neaten the bubbles..
- Add the sifted powder ingredients and use a spatula to mix together..
- Add the melted butter and mix..
- Pour into a pan covered with baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 170℃..
- Once finished, cool before removing from the pan. Flip over the cake so that the top is facing down, remove the sheet, and cover with wrap. Cool..
- Melt the chocolate by immersing the bowl in hot water, add the heavy cream and mix..
- Cut Step 8 in half..
- Add the rum banana to one half..
- Apply half of the mixture from Step 9..
- Cover with the other half and use the remaining Step 9 mixture to coat. Use a palette, etc to even out the surface..
- Cut into fourths..
- If you like, decorate with bananas (not listed) on top..