Recipe: Delicious Oats pizza (Gluten free)
Oats pizza (Gluten free). Following a gluten-free diet shouldn't mean that you have to give up pizza! Our easy, gluten-free dough, made with oat flour, contains yeast and olive oil for an authentic pizzeria taste. Hi, here is my healthy alternative recipe for your all time favrourite junk food.
Yup, basic oatmeal with yeast and a few other household ingredients. No special equipment or ingredients from the specialty food section to make this oatmeal pizza dough. GLUTEN FREE OPTION: Use gluten-free oats and substitute gluten-free oat flour for the wheat flour. You can cook Oats pizza (Gluten free) using 21 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats pizza (Gluten free)
- You need of for base:.
- You need 2-3 cups of powdered oats.
- You need 1-2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Cup of hot water.
- It's of for sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- It's 2 of dried whole Red Chillies.
- It's 2-3 pods of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of honey (depending how sweet you want).
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- It's of toppings:.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Paprika.
- You need 250 Grams of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of (you can use any vegetables or meat of your choice).
- It's of SEASONING (for sprinkle).
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of Sea salt.
Make ahead tips. view on Amazon: grapeseed oil, ground flaxseed, organic rolled oats, organic whole wheat pastry flour. These healthy gluten free oatmeal pancakes are a high-fiber make-ahead breakfast! I don't know about you, but These healthy gluten free pancakes are meant to be made on a weekend, or (better yet) made ahead of time Could this be a new Pizza dough? (did you notice I capped the "P" in Pizza? Guilt free Pancakes as I also call it!
Oats pizza (Gluten free) instructions
- For sauce :.
- Boil tomatoes, onions, chillies and garlic together..
- Cook it until it is soft..
- Once it is cool down. Blend everything into a smooth puree..
- Now heat a pan and transfer the puree. Wait for a boil..
- Then add salt, honey and vinegar.
- Cook for another 1-2mins.
- Then keep it aside for later use.(if you want you can add olive oil to it).
- While our sauce is cooling down let's make our base..
- For base:.
- Take powdered oats, now slowly start adding hot water to it..
- Mix it well with spoon or spatula..
- Add more water if needed..
- Then leave it for 2-3mins.
- After resting for 2-3 mins, add some olive oil and knead until you get a smooth and soft dough..
- Divide it into two portions..
- Flatten it on baking sheet using your fingers or you can also use rolling pin if you want to make a round base..
- Now spread your sauce evenly on the base..
- And start adding your toppings..
- Then cover veggies and base with the shredded or grated mozzarella..
- Sprinkle some black pepper, oregano and sea salt.
- Now set your oven at 240° degrees and place the pizza in oven for about 30-40mins.
- Enjoy this super healthy Oats Pizza..
- For recipes video checkout my YouTube channel-.
- Experimental foodie 13 and if you like my videos don't forget to Subscribe😊.
Oats are naturally gluten-free, but often get contaminated with gluten. This article explores whether oats can be part of a gluten-free diet. Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, barley, and rye. Most people can tolerate it, but it can harm some individuals. Are oats gluten-free? cup gluten-free quick-cooking oats.