Recipe: Delicious Keto chocolate pudding
Keto chocolate pudding. This Keto chocolate pudding recipe has it all; it's rich and creamy and totally crave-able. The hardest part is waiting for the pudding to set. In contrast, a pudding is usually cooked with a thickener such as flour, cornstarch, etc., and then chilled.
Rich, super decadent keto chocolate pudding requires no cooking - just heating up the ingredients. It's truly difficult to believe that it only has three ingredients! Yes, this creamy keto pudding has just. You can have Keto chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate pudding
- It's 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 800 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- You need 150 of powdered erythritol.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
This Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a creamy, whipped mousse-like dessert that comes together quickly and it really hits the spot. The best part, as like most recipes you'll find here on Tasty Yummies. You're going to love this low carb chocolate pudding that is sugar sugar free and requires just five ingredients! This easy keto chocolate pudding recipe will become your new favorite keto dessert as.
Keto chocolate pudding instructions
- Mix the egg yolks with the vanilla essence and powdered erythritol with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- In a saucepan add the coconut milk on low heat. When warm enough but not too hot to burn your finger on touch remove..
- Add one teaspoon at the time of coconut milk in the egg mixture, mixing continuosly. Add more until the eggs and milk have the same temperature..
- When well incorporated, return on stove and simmer for 10 min mixing continuosly..
- In a bowl, chop the dark chocolate. Add the egg and milk mixture on top of the chocolate and let sit for 5 min..
- Mix well until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture creamy and glossy..
- Pour into individual portion and put it in the fridge for minimum 2h..
- Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!.
This chocolate avocado pudding is one of Matt's creations, but I'm writing the post. Trust us, you'll be in keto pudding heaven and have a new dessert to add to the books. Keto chocolate pudding, a Valentine's Day miracle. Add a bit of orange extract to it for a keto chocolate Jaffa pudding. Drop some instant coffee in the cream for a mocha.