Recipe: Delicious Keto chicken pie
Keto chicken pie. Looking for a simple, one-dish recipe that makes leftovers disappear, but still tickles all those discerning taste buds? A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping! This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor!
This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! Our Keto Chicken Tamale Pie is a low carb version of the classic dish. You can have Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It's 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- It's of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It's Half of cup chopped green onion.
- It's 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It's 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- It's 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- It's 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
Oh, just a little thing called Fathead dough! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. Keto Chicken Potpie from Delish.com makes use of an almond flour crust.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
This gluten free and keto chicken pot pie is incredibly flavorful and comforting-to-boot. Suuuper Comforting Chicken Pot Pie 🐓 gluten free & keto. This keto chicken pot pie is pure comfort food! The crust is unbelievably flaky, and the filling is to die for. It's also freezer-friendly, so do yourself a favor and make two - one for now and one for later!