Recipe: Delicious Ice cream five ways
Ice cream five ways. We're giving the cone some serious competition. Check out these awesome ways to take your ice cream to the next level this summer! Check out how to up your ice cream game this summer.
If you haven't — well, it's a holiday weekend, and what better time to try If you have already tried banana ice cream, and would like to switch it up a bit, then here are five twists on the classic — just to sweeten the deal. Don't settle for just a cone when you can have your ice cream in five different ways! Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. You can cook Ice cream five ways using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ice cream five ways
- You need 1.5 l of milk, full-cream.
- It's 450 ml of cream.
- Prepare 16 of egg, yolks (300g).
- Prepare 600 g of sugar, white.
- It's of Spiced ginger 🍪.
- It's 2.5 ml of cinnamon, ground.
- Prepare 100 g of ginger cookies.
- You need of Mocha coffee ☕.
- It's 5 ml of coffee.
- It's 15 ml of cocoa.
- It's of Rose water & vanilla ice 🌹.
- Prepare 5 ml of rose water.
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla paste.
- It's of Mint 🍃.
- Prepare 5 g of mint, fresh.
- It's of Blueberry 🔮.
- It's 100 g of blueberries.
Treat the kids and yourself with a delicious treat. Step outside and help your family make their own "snow cream", a seasonal. Learn how to make delicious five-minute ice cream with a bag and everyday ingredients. Shake the bags vigorously for five minutes.
Ice cream five ways instructions
- In a pot add milk and cream and heat up slowly.
- In another bowl whisk egg yolks and sugar together.
- Temper the eggs with about 2 cups hot milk mixture.
- Add egg mixture to pot on a low heat stirring constantly.
- Stir until it reaches 82°C-85°C. The foam should be gone and it should not have an eggy taste.
- Strain custard into clean bowl.
- Divide custard into five separate bowls. Flavour custards as described in following steps and cool completely in fridge before churning.
- Mocha coffee☕: Mix in coffee and cocoa. Let chill.
- Rose water & vanilla 🌹: mix in both essences. Let chill.
- Mint 🍃: Chop mint finely. Mix mint in custard and strain after 10 minutes. Let chill.
- Blueberry 🔮: Blend blueberries. Mix with custard. Strain after 10 minutes. Let cool..
- Spiced ginger 🍪: Break cookies finely and mix with cinnamon into custard. Let cool..
- As soon as custards are cold churn each custard individually in ice cream maker (follow machine instructions). Place in container and freeze.
You might want to use a towel to hold them, since they will be very cold and slippery from condensation. A fast way to make delicious ice cream without compromising quality. Use any frozen fruit in place of the strawberries. This is a quick recipe to WOW company who drop by. I thought I was making ice cream.