Recipe: Delicious Chocolate vanilla rock cakes
Chocolate vanilla rock cakes. This chocolate velvet cake has the ideal balance of moistness while maintaining a light textured crumb structure. Cake Stock Cake Online Cake Images Vanilla Ice Cream Tiramisu Oreo Cream Cake Chocolate Ethnic Recipes. French Vanilla Quick Easy Meals Rocks Vegetables Cooking Recipes Food Baking Center Meal.
So, a cake named Televizor or television set, a bit unusual I would say. It was the main reason why this cake stayed in my mind after. To make the vanilla cake: Beat the eggs and sugar until smooth. You can cook Chocolate vanilla rock cakes using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate vanilla rock cakes
- Prepare 450 g of flour.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 75 g of butter.
- Prepare 75 g of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Gradually add the vegetable oil, beating all the while. Divide the cooled cakes in half horizontally, to make. So why not learn how to make a chocolate vanilla cake? Made from simple ingredients, these chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting will be your favorite.
Chocolate vanilla rock cakes step by step
- Add flour salt baking powder and soda, sugar in bowl, sieve.
- Add butter into the mixture.
- Use finger tips to rub and form breadcrumbs.
- Add nutmeg and mixed spice.
- Add sugar to mixture.
- Add chocolate sprinkles and mix with spatula.
- Pour in milk.
- Form a stick dough.
- Brush baking pan with butter.
- Scoop tablespoons of the batter onto the baking tray.
- In preheated oven at 180°c put the rock cakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cook before serving.
Use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. You can definitely make the switch! Or you can even swirl chocolate. Chocolate Kahlua Pound Cake from Chocolate, Chocolate and more.