Recipe: Delicious Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia
Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia. Great recipe for Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia. Very aromatic cookies (koulourakia) with the amazing combination of orange and cinnamon. Pork meat fricassee. Πατάτες γεμιστές με μύδια. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Sintages Pareas.
Koulourakia are a crispy, orange-scented Greek Easter Cookies that are the perfect treat with coffee or hot chocolate. Koulourakia, on the other hand are a much smaller, butter cookie that are hand rolled and shaped into fun twisted designs. Nowadays most koulourakia recipes call for baking powder and baking soda, but experience has shown me that nothing compares to the traditional koulourakia recipe, which calls for baking ammonia. You can cook Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1-1,5 of tbsp cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of brandy.
- It's of zest of one orange (from organic oranges or from your garden ...).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 900 of g flour.
- Prepare of sesame seeds (optional).
Ammonia makes the koulourakia amazingly airy and crunchy and compared to other rising agents. Koulourakia are simple and quick to bake up and so much fun to make! The dough rolls out easily into a variety of shapes and it's a job even little hands can do well. Cardamom, cinnamon and orange zest make these cookies so aromatic and full of flavor, they'll become your favorites in no time!
Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia step by step
- Mix the olive oil, orange juice, brandy and dissolve in the mixture the sugar, cinnamon, zest and baking soda. Add the flour bit by bit and knead until you have a dough neither too soft nor too hard..
- Form into cookies and place on a lightly greased baking sheet..
- Bake at 190°C until they become golden brown....
- Good luck!!!.
- They may be preserved for several days in a food container (if there are any left!!!)..
Aromatic orange-cinnamon koulourakia recipe main photo. A few Hairpin shaped koulourakia on a white serving platter. Greek Cookies with Orange and Cinnamon (Koulourakia Methisme. hand-shaped greek easter cookies. Inforgraphic compiled and designed by Eugenia Papathanassiu. Greek Cinnamon Cookies - Koulourakia Vegan (Nistisima) BY: Greek Cooking Made Easy SUBSCRIBE to my TRvid channel.