Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Keto Seed Crackers
Vegan Keto Seed Crackers. These nut and seed crackers are nutty, light, crispy, and customizable. They are really easy to make and pretty hard to mess up. The same recipe with a new method to make nut and seed crackers that happen to be not only vegan, but also paleo and keto friendly.
Our Keto Seeded Crackers are crispy, crunchy and great for snacking. These crackers are vegan-friendly, nut-free and gluten-free. Notes on Making Vegan Keto Flax Crackers. You can cook Vegan Keto Seed Crackers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Seed Crackers
- It's 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tahini.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbs of dehydrated onion flakes.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 of everything bagel blend.
Measuring flax by volume is great, but you'll get better results by using a kitchen scale, as flax seeds tend to change in volume when you grind them, and this can get confusing. The dough that forms will be dense and a little sticky. A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter.
Vegan Keto Seed Crackers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a parchment paper stir all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 mints until chia seeds have absorbed the water and thickened to dough formed..
- Spread the dough kind of cookie size and bake 30 minuets. I have 15 crackers with these. ingredients.
These crackers are not only crunchy and delicious, but they're also vegan, gluten free, low carb, packed with fibre, and full of healthy fats. They can be served on a fancy cheese board at a dinner party or munched by the handful when you get home from work. These crispy low-carb crackers are nut-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free and perfect for healthy snacking. A crunchy keto snack ideal for lunchboxes. And that means everyone can enjoy them!