Recipe: Appetizing Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan)
Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan). Miso Soup: In your blender, place the water, miso, hemp hearts, cashews, and pure maple syrup, blend until smooth (I used a food processor here Serve as is or garnish with scallions or shallots if you like. Also, feel free to warm slightly before serving, place soup in medium/large pot over medium. This Vegan Miso Soup is easy, cozy, and gut-healthy.
Make this easy Gluten-Free & Vegan Vegetable Noodle Miso Soup for dinner tonight! You can customize the soup with whatever vegetables you have on hand. These vegan miso mushroom coconut noodles are my idea of heaven. You can have Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan)
- You need 500 g of assorted mushrooms.
- It's 2 of large yellow onions.
- It's 2 tbsps of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet miso.
- Prepare 250 ml of dashi broth.
- It's of Black pepper and sea salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Whip up this soy-free mushroom "miso" soup for a Paleo-friendly dish that looks and tastes like the real deal. This recipe, though, makes smart substitutions to replicate the flavor of Japanese miso soup. While coconut aminos is an obvious sub for soy sauce, our substitution for miso may surprise. Rustle up this miso, mushroom and tofu noodle soup with just six simple ingredients.
Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) instructions
- Sliced onion into thin silvers. Heat oil in pan and cook onions till soft and caramelized..
- Add in chopped mushrooms and cook till brown. Mushrooms will let out liquid once it’s cooked. Sprinkle instant oats over mixture and stir to combine..
- Add dashi broth, black pepper and sea salt. Bring to a boil and cook till desired thickness. Stir in miso paste at the end..
- Blend and enjoy! I used my 300W stick blender for this 😊. If you have a stronger and more powerful blender, the soup will turn out even smoother!!.
Top with the mushrooms and tofu, then pour over the miso broth. Scatter over the spring onions just before serving. This vegan miso soup has bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, tofu and chewy buckwheat noodles. We've been enjoying this one over and over again for a light dinner and it's so delicious Miso soup is made with (you guessed it) miso, which is a traditional Japanese seasoning made from fermented soybeans. This vegan miso soup is made with just a few ingredients: soy sauce broth, white miso, soft tofu, wakame, and green onion.