Recipe: Appetizing SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae
SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae. Salted caramel: luscious sweet deliciousness based on my paleo & vegan caramel sauce. Choc chip cookie dough: there are no words Ice cream: that cool creamy thing we all love, in a healthy (!!!) form. Sundae: because the only thing better than ice cream is a lot.
These cookies are made in advance, can even be frozen. These waffle sundaes are the perfect dessert! They aren't too tricky to make and are such a fun treat to enjoy. You can have SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae
- You need 1 cup of salted butter, at room temperature.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar'.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of salted caramel sauce. I used mine which is in my profile.
- It's 1 (1 1/2 cups) of toffee almond bits.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Lindor Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. Cut.
- You need of Into chunks.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Serving.
- Prepare as needed of Vanilla ice cream,.
- It's as needed of Additional salted caramel sauce,.
- Prepare as needed of Grains of course sea salt,.
My favorite dessert they serve is a chocolate waffle sundae. That is where I got the inspiration for this recipe. Their sundae is chocolate with chocolate ice cream and brownie bits. The Salted Caramel sundae, though, was a bit more surprising.
SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae step by step
- Preheatvthevoven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugars with vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat in, add caramel and stir in.
- Add flour mixture and incorporate.
- Add toffee, and chocolate chunks, stir to combine.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes until just set, cool in pan 3 minutes then tansfer to racks to cool comp[eatly.
- To Asseble.
- Butter or spray individual microwave plates, add a cookie. Heat in the microwave a few second until hot and melty lookin.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzle with salted caramel sauce and a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Drizzle with warm caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea sa;t.
I thought Metro Manila's fascination with this sweet and salty combination would be nothing more than a brief fad. Have you tried the Cookie Butter McFlurry or the Salted Caramel Sundae yet? Soft chewy caramel cookies with sea salt and drizzled with salted caramel. This is for all of my salted caramel lovers. I am such a HUGE fan of all things caramel.