Recipe: Appetizing Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce. Create finger-lickin' ribs with a sauce that smokes. Spray the ribs once or twice more and if using a charcoal grill, replenish the coals as needed. Cut into individual ribs and serve warm with any extra barbecue sauce on the side.
You could finish the ribs off on a barbecue instead of the oven if you prefer. While the ribs cook, put the double cream, lemon juice, chives and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk until thickened. Serve the ribs with the jacket potato topped with a dollop of butter and soured cream. You can have Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
- It's of barbecue sauce ---------.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of hot mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced and sauté.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce.
- It's 1 cup of coconut ice cream, or vanilla.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's of ribs----------.
- Prepare 6 pound of pork ribs.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need of oil-----------.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil to fry with.
Ice Cream & Ice Pops Molds. The mildly hot spice mixture rubbed on the ribs complements the tangy barbecue-style sauce used to coat them near the end of grilling. Get the recipe from Carlsbad Cravings. Thai BBQ Ribs with Peanut BBQ Sauce.
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce instructions
- Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients except ice cream with the onions and sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the ice cream and mix well.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the seasoned salt And pepper.
- Remove silver skin from ribs. Rub seasoned salt..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour..
- Cut the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce..
- I hope you enjoy!.
You haven't lived until you've tried peanut BBQ sauce. Recipe from Katie Workman and Carolyn Phillips. By Julia Moskin, Jason Lee and Devon Knight. Taste for sweetness; the mixture should be sweet like barbecue sauce, not candy. I made the BBQ sauce without changing one ingredient.