Recipe: Appetizing No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Here is a fantastic spin on coffee ice cream! This no churn version incorporates cookies into the mix making a coffee cookies and cream version of a classic. What is no churn ice cream?
You want to see those peaks, y'all. For the cookies and cream flavor, we use crushed. Smooth and creamy vegan cookies and cream ice cream. You can have No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
The next ingredient in this vegan cookies and cream ice cream is one full batch of homemade vegan condensed milk. This easy, no-churn ice cream is the perfect solution for those who want to enjoy homemade ice cream, but don't have the time or the materials needed to make a traditional version. This recipe is extremely versatile, so feel free to swap out the crushed cookies for another flavor of your choice! ICE CREAM MAKER INSTRUCTIONS: If you have an ice cream maker, have it ready and the bowl chilled prior to starting.
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream step by step
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
Its hard to beat no churn ice cream, I love my ice cream maker but you know no churn is so much quicker and easier. This no-churn ice cream is the easiest way to enjoy homemade ice cream. Make it plain, creamy vanilla Keep it plain vanilla or add chunks of chocolate, cookie crumbs, or chopped toasted nuts. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. My Oreo ice cream cake and cookies and cream popsicles.