Recipe: Appetizing Moist and Fluffy Banana Chocolate Cookies
Moist and Fluffy Banana Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Moist and Fluffy Banana Chocolate Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist and Fluffy Banana Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 20 grams of plus Chocolate (raisins).
- You need 30 grams of Butter (margarine).
- You need 30 grams of Sugar (honey).
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 110 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum or brandy (optional).
Moist and Fluffy Banana Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Place the butter (returned to room temperature), sugar, egg and liquor into a bowl in that order and mix well..
- Combine the flour and baking powder, sprinkle it in to the bowl from Step 1 and mix in with cutting motions. Tip: Don't knead..
- Mix the roughly chopped banana and the broken chocolate together..
- Spoon the dough onto a baking tray, about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 12 minutes at 355F/180C. When they have cooled, they are done. Adjust the cooking time as necessary..
- This is what they look like on the inside. Layers of air and soft banana..
- Add syrup or jam and enjoy..