Recipe: Appetizing Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs. Keto spaghetti and meatballs are juicy beef chicken meatballs cooked in tomato sauce and serve with zero carbs wonder noodles. It's a delicious comforting keto dinner for all the pasta lovers. Hey folks, I've got the ultimate Keto spaghetti and meatball recipe and I'm quite certain some of you will be happy to know it doesn't include zucchini and.
Here are just a few of the Marvelous Recipes for Keto Meatballs we've included Keto Crockpot Spaghetti and Pesto Meatballs Keto Turkey Meatballs with Mustard Coconut Cream Sauce This keto crockpot spaghetti and pesto meatballs recipe has flavor at every turn! Spaghetti and Meatballs, grain free, gluten free, low carb, gluten free, weight loss, diabetic, paleo recipe, keto spaghetti and meatballs, keto If you are looking for more options for your Pure Protein and Fat days, here is a great dish (Spaghetti and Meatballs) to eat over Miracle Noodles and serve it. If you are looking to serve these on a Keto-friendly pasta, I would suggest trying them on top of some Palm Heart Noodles, Zucchini Noodles, Spaghetti Squash, or even some Shirataki Noodles. You can cook Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
- It's of Noodles.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 4 of large Eggs.
- You need of Spaghetti Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 jar of Rao’s Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger.
Why miss spaghetti on a low-carb diet when it still exists inside a delicious and nutritious vegetable? This recipe is full of Italian flavor from the fresh parsley, basil, and oregano. Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs - Switch up your lunch routine with three different types of meatballs on a bed of Spaghetti Squash with sauce and cheese! I added the pork meatballs to the sheet.
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix cream cheese with eggs in blender.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased cookie sheets (1/2 of mixture in each pan).
- Place pans in oven is as level as possible (to ensure equal thickness noodles).
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside pans to cool.
- Roll hamburger into 16 balls.
- Cook on medium until meatballs have browned.
- Add sauce to meatball pan and cook on medium-low until sauce is warm.
- Remove sheets of noodle mix from the pans and place on cutting board.
- Cut sheets of noodle mix into linguine sized strips (pizza cutter works best).
- Mix noodles together with sauce and meatballs.
I didn't have any ground chicken so I made my own using my meat grinder and some chicken thighs! If you're craving spaghetti and meatballs, these portion-sized nests made in a muffin tin are your guilt-free answer. Drizzled with low-sugar Paleo marinara sauce and garnished with fresh basil, these baked spaghetti squash nests are perfect for meal prep or entertaining. Spaghetti and meatballs are always a hit in my house. It takes simple spaghetti to make it something special.