Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate coconut banana cake
Chocolate coconut banana cake. Rich banana coconut cake layered with a silky whipped chocolate frosting then topped with dark chocolate ganache. Secretly, I have never minded getting older. The banana coconut cake layers are so equally balanced, it's not just a chocolate banana cake or a chocolate coconut cake, it's both.
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix I absolutely love bananas in baking including banana bread, Banana Cake and my absolute favorite Triple Chocolate Banana Bread! Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour. You can cook Chocolate coconut banana cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coconut banana cake
- You need 250 g of flour.
- You need 150 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 125 ml of veg oil.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- It's 2 pcs of egg.
- It's 50 g of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 4 of ripped banana (mashed).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavour.
This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Paleo coconut flour banana bread that's dairy free, gluten free and grain free. Banana bread with chocolate chips is always one of my faves. I've never used coconut flour and made this Wonderful cake.
Chocolate coconut banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160° c.
- Combine flour, baking powder,baking soda,cocoa powder & salt "sieve".
- Mash banana in a separate bowl,add sugar, milk and vanilla then add oil slowly till its well incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix using a spatular or whisk.
- Add coconut flakes gently,don't over mix.
- You know what to do next... Lol.
- If u don't... Just line or oildust your baking pan,then place in oven allow to bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Chocolate Banana Snack Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Eat it plain, topped with mini chocolate chips or Coconut Whipped Cream, or even frosted with healthy nutella or this coconut butter. Melissa Clark's Chocolate Crusted Banana Blondies (originally seen on notderbypie) were the source of my inspiration. I decreased the sugar slightly and. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long, from BBC Good Food.