How to Prepare Yummy Creamy Cocoa Meringue Banana Tart
Creamy Cocoa Meringue Banana Tart. This particular tart is creamy and light, indulgent, but fair. Cover the tart with foil, shiny side down, and add some dry rice or beans to weigh the foil down. See more ideas about Coconut tart recipe, Coconut tart, Wartime recipes.
The creamy curd center gets an upgrade using coconut cream! If you serve immediately, the pie will be a bit messier than if you were to chill it for a few hours. Yes, you can even make fresh fruit tarts in deepest winter. You can cook Creamy Cocoa Meringue Banana Tart using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cocoa Meringue Banana Tart
- It's of Tart Crust:.
- It's 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of Butter.
- It's 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 3 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Whole egg.
- It's 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Melted butter.
- It's 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa Meringue:.
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Milk cocoa powder.
A cocoa crust, chocolate-cream filling and shards of dark chocolate play off the bananas' creamy sweetness. This lemon meringue tart's creamy lemon filling is extra citrusy and has the perfect consistency to balance out the meringue's crunchiness. This recipe, adapted from Rubin's Book of Tarts and infused with lemon zest for extra citrusy flavor, is the ideal. Alternatively, lemon juice and zest can be.
Creamy Cocoa Meringue Banana Tart instructions
- Make the tart dough. Cream the butter (brought to room temperature) and sugar until it is pale, then add the egg yolk and continue mixing until it is light and fluffy..
- Sift in the cake flour and lightly fold it in with a spatula. When the flour is mixed in, form the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator..
- Make the filling. Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork to make a coarse puree..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar and mix, then add the melted butter and milk..
- Mix in the flour, and when there are no more lumps, stir in the pureed bananas from Step 3..
- Grease a tart pan with butter (not listed) and line the pan with the tart dough. Pour the filling in until the tart shell is 80~90% full. Save the leftovers!.
- Bake the tart in a preheated 180℃ oven for 20 minutes and make the meringue while it's baking. Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add the cocoa..
- Change the speed to low and continue mixing, going round and round until it's a bit runny. It's ready to pour..
- The baked tart may look rather pale, but as long as the filling is firm to the touch, it's ready..
- Pour the meringue from Step 9 on top of the tart and bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for 10 minutes.Don't worry if it overflows a bit when you put it in the oven. Mine actually overflowed a couple of times..
- Done. The creamy banana filling and the ganache-like cocoa meringue are a perfect match..
- Make any leftover tart dough into cookies. Bake them at 190℃ for 13 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour to the leftover filling to make banana pancakes..
The bananas are layered in the baked pie crust with a creamy pudding filling. This banana cream pie is a popular meringue topped pie with sliced bananas. Use a regular pie crust, graham cracker crust, or cookie crust for this luscious. Homemade recipe for chocolate meringue cookies with chocolate chips. Crunchy meringues on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, great for These Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies are amazing!