How to Prepare Yummy Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes
Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes. Coconut milk in the rice helps tame the heat from the serrano chiles. For milder curry, seed the serranos. To prepare curry, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Coconut Chickpea Curry Stuffed Acorn SquashLean Cuisine. Beef and Pineapple CurryThis Mama Loves. This slow-cooked beef curry is easy to make and perfect for feeding the family - add chunks of potato for an extra hearty dish. You can have Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes
- You need 1 cup of roasted rice flour.
- It's 2-3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 kg of beef meat.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It's 2 tbsp of meat masala.
- It's 250 gms of topiaco.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
Serve with rice and naan bread. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, then tip everything. Most people won't think twice about serving UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut Curried Tofu with Green Beans and.
Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes step by step
- Take rice flour in a bowl and add cumin seeds,salt,finely chopped shallots into it and add little water into it and crumbled it with hands,make wet rice crumbles.
- After that take 2 coconut shells of eye sides one,make small holes in the downward position of shells clean it nicely,put some coconut in the shells then some rice flour mixture,then at the top coconut layer just like 3 layers,then cook it in the steamer till steam comes out from the mixture that means it's cooked..
- Put some coconut oil in the cooker put onion and salt in it saute till it get tender,add curry leaves,slited chillies.then put ginger garlic paste when it's raw smell gets gone put meat Masala in it saute till it's get a nice aroma,then put diced tomatoes cook tomatoes till it gets tender..
- Afterwards put cleaned and diced beef in it cooker and cook it for 4 whistles,afterwards put topiaco cleaned and diced into medium size peices and cooked it for another 2 whistles, At last garnish it with coriander leaves and lime juice..
Curl up with a bowl of this and you'll be instantly warmed up. It also pairs beautifully with white rice. It's pretty hard to beat the comfort and satisfaction that you get from eating a bowl of beef curry, especially when the beef is deeply crisped and tender, the rice is fluffy and hot. It's full of flavour and served with an easy sweet coconut rice. To make the coconut rice, thoroughly wash and drain the rice.