How to Prepare Tasty No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream. This super simple kid friendly No Churn Cookie Monster Ice cream is loaded with Oreo cookies and chocolate chip cookies. This No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Place cookies in a large resealable plastic bag, remove air and seal it.
This Cookie Monster ice cream is blue with chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies. It not only looks amazing, but it's delicious too! This no-churn ice cream recipe is actually so easy that the kids can help make it, but I prefer to surprise them with a batch for a special dessert. You can cook No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- It's 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of blue food coloring, until your desired color is reached.
- It's 20 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- Prepare 15 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy).
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream. Then just add to your freezer overnight! A fun, brightly… RightThisMinute's how-to guru Jessica Hord has an easy-to-make recipe for No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream. In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract and blue food coloring.
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream instructions
- Coarsley chop 15 chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies. Set aside..
- Whip the heavy whipping cream, food coloring and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and the crushed cookies. Use a rubber spatula to fold in everything until it's all incorporated. Add additional food coloring if needed or desired for a deeper blue..
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container. I usually use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.