How to Prepare Perfect Fluffy orange koulourakia
Fluffy orange koulourakia. The fluffiest and crunchiest traditional Greek Easter cookies recipe (koulourakia) you have ever made! These sweet little Greek Easter cookies are super quick to bake. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Κατηγορίας Συνταγές. Koulourakia are a fluffy and crispy, orange-scented traditional Greek Easter Cookies that are the perfect treat with coffee, milk or hot chocolate.
Koulourakia are a crispy, orange-scented Greek Easter Cookies that are the perfect treat with coffee or hot chocolate. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. This is my second posted recipe for koulourakia, which are traditional Greek butter cookies normally served at holidays, particularly Easter, but also Christmas. You can have Fluffy orange koulourakia using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy orange koulourakia
- It's 250 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 200 g of yogurt (I use light 2%).
- Prepare of the juice and zest of one orange.
- It's of about 1 kg self rising flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda, the tip of.
- You need 1 of egg yolk with a little water for brushing.
The fluffiest and crunchiest traditional Greek Easter cookies (koulourakia) you have ever tried! These sweet little Greek Easter cookies are super quick to bake, so much fun to make and highly addictive to. Pear-shaped cookies (ahladakia) Christmas Koulourakia with yeast Koulourakia with orange. Continue to beat until they are very fluffy.
Fluffy orange koulourakia step by step
- Cream the margarine with the sugar. Add the eggs one by one, then the yogurt and then add the juice and zest..
- Mix in the flour and the baking soda..
- Stop the mixer and gradually add the flour little by little until you have a dough that does not stick to your fingers..
- Form your koulourakia, brush them with the egg-water mixture, place them in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown..
Unlike the other koulourakia recipes posted here, this one is not a butter cookie, rather a nice combination of citrus and walnuts. In large bowl of an electric mixer. Fluffy orange koulourakia recipe main photo. A square picture of sesame topped Koulourakia on Koulourakia are crispy and tender, orange-scented Greek Butt. Recipe: Koulourakia < Back to Food.