How to Prepare Appetizing BLUEBERRY Ice cream
BLUEBERRY Ice cream. Preparation In a saucepan bring blueberries, sugar, and salt to a boil over moderate heat, mashing berries and stirring with a fork. Creamy homemade blueberry ice cream, bursting with flavor! I made this blueberry ice cream a few weeks ago, full well knowing that it would likely be the last homemade ice cream of the season.
This blueberry ice cream is rich, creamy, and delicious. Serve this ice cream at a summer gathering or special occasion. This would be wonderful with lemon pound cake or with a fresh blueberry sauce. You can cook BLUEBERRY Ice cream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLUEBERRY Ice cream
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh blueberry pulp.
- You need 1 cup of Thick yoghurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Wonderful blueberry ice cream that can be made from either fresh or frozen blueberries. The recipe comes from a Country Woman Magazine. Prep Time This blueberry ice cream will add a sweet ending to any meal. It's best to make the base and chill it overnight before processing in your ice cream maker.
BLUEBERRY Ice cream step by step
- Take a bowl add fresh blueberry pulp and 2 tbsp sugar and mix well..
- In another bowl add thick yoghurt, vanilla extract and mix well..
- Take a blender add blueberry pulp and thick yoghurt and blend it to make smooth paste..
- Take a plastic glass and fill with blueberry yoghurt paste..
- Insert stick, put in the freezer for 4 - 5 hours..
- Yummy blueberry yoghurt ice cream is ready to serve..
- Serve chilled..
This fresh blueberry ice cream is the perfect way to enjoy those fresh blueberries this season. See more ideas about Blueberry ice cream, Ice cream, Frozen treats. Treat yourself to this Wild Blueberry Ice Cream for dessert. It's easy to make at home with all your favorite mix-ins! Blueberry ice cream is made out of the blueberry fruit.