How to Make Yummy White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles. And then my favorite part, the white chocolate chips. I used a small cookie scoop, this one to scoop uniform cookie balls and then roll them in my hands to form a ball. Freeze the cookie dough balls while you're prepping your chocolate.
This chocolate chip cookie dough doesn't require egg and it is made with heat-treated flour. Sugar: Use a combination of white and brown sugar for the classic chocolate chip cookie taste. It's incredibly easy to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles. You can have White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
- It's 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It's 60 grams of soften butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
It takes just a few minutes to whip up. Cookie dough truffles coated in chocolate are a decadent treat to make during the holiday season and are quick and easy to prepare. Really surprised by how easy these chocolate chip cookie dough truffles were to make. Thank you, white_angel for sharing your delicious recipe!
White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles step by step
- Melt butter in microwave for 50 seconds until melted, then add the brown sugar and mix together..
- Sieve the plain flour into a bowl then add the melted butter and brown sugar, the white chocolate chips and vanilla extract (if you have no vanilla extract don't worry they still taste as good) and mix together until a dough is formed..
- Make small balls out of the dough and place onto a baking tray. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Melt white chocolate chips and with a spoon, cover the cookie dough balls then place on baking tray. You can use sprinkles to sprinkle on the top or use left over white chocolate to decorate the top. Place in the fridge for an hour until hardened then enjoy :).
Remove the sheet of chilled cookie dough truffles from the. I just adore truffles and cookie dough and I'm doing it anyway!" I belive that most of us as children had the expirience of eating cookie dough. I vividly remember one time, I was actually a teenager when our grandmother was making her famous homemade cookies. Chocolate chip cookie dough centers coated in white chocolate with bunny ears, fluffy tails and pink button noses. These Easter bunny truffles taste as.