How to Make Tasty Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream. Snow ice cream is not about creamy, gourmet ice cream. It's about gathering snow together in between making snow angels and snowball fights, celebrating winter, and making memories. Delicious, creamy snow ice cream is one of the best parts of winter!
See more ideas about Ice cream, Ice cream recipes, Frozen desserts. snow ice cream. Some people like to substitute rum for the vanilla. Snow ice cream does not re-freeze well, so mix the ice cream and eat it immediately. You can cook Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounces).
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's 8-10 cups of snow in separate bowl.
Simple recipe for snow ice cream using a few basic ingredients. Gather some fresh snow and whip up a quick and delicious winter treat. Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. Treat the kids and Step outside and help your family make their own "snow cream", a seasonal homemade ice cream.
Snow Ice Cream step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined..
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine..
- Serve right away..
- Depending on snow, (wet or dry) add until you get the consistency you want. It will be a thinner than regular ice cream, however it taste good..
The snow ice cream my grandma made for us was a mixture of raw egg, sugar, and cream that she whipped before pouring over the ice cream. As a mom with two young children, I try to limit their. Snow cream can be one of two distinct desserts. A cream-based dessert with one or more flavoring agents added. A dessert in which snow is mixed with a sweetened dairy-based liquid to make an ice cream substitute.