How to Make Tasty Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is perfect for Spring and your Easter Brunch. It is loaded with Italian whole-milk ricotta cheese, cream cheese and a dollop of sour cream to create a dense yet light cake.
This lemon cheesecake recipe makes the lightest creamiest no bake lemon cheesecake EVER! This classic lemon cheesecake is a no-bake, make-ahead wonder. For the filling, mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon juice and zest and caster sugar together in a bowl until well combined. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- You need 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare of Cool whip.
Do not mix the mixture too much as this will cause it to. Easter Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits are perfect for your Easter brunch or dinner! Topped with a cute Milk Chocolate Bunny from R. Palmer, they are a quick and easy dessert that your friends and family will love!.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy.......
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel......
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust.......
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes........
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered.......
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
This post is sponsored with product and/or monetary compensation by R. With Easter coming, it's such a cheerful color and flavor for pretty much any dessert. And when it comes to cheesecake, lemon is a must-have recipe. I've been bringing you guys some great classic no bake cheesecakes lately, like this Best No Bake Cheesecake and Easy No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, so finally this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake had. Mix together the crust ingredients until well combined and press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan.