How to Make Perfect Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting
Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting. This Guinness chocolate cake is a very impressive dessert paired with silky smooth brown butter cream cheese Welcome to Hot Chocolate Hits. I'm Vedika, a High School student and I love to cook. On my channel, you'll find a collection of my favorite desserts and.
We would love to see a picture. For the cream cheese frosting: Beat the cream cheese and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined and smooth. Spoon the remaining frosting onto the cake and smooth evenly over the entire cake with the offset spatula. You can cook Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 9 packets of hot chocolate mix.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1 package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter unsalted.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Dust lightly with cocoa powder and. This Chocolate Frosting recipe is essentially a chocolate buttercream because it's made with lots of softened butter that is whipped together with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk. Before you get started, make sure you are using very soft butter, sifted powdered sugar, sifted cocoa powder. Learn how to make chocolate cream cheese frosting with this easy tutorial.
Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting step by step
- Start with your flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, salt, hot cocoa packets, and vanilla. Mix..
- Add your eggs to the mix, add milk and oil. Mix well.
- Once everything is incorporated add the boiling water and mix well. Mixture will be watery..
- Add cake mix to your choice of pan this batter can make a two layer cake for round pans or as I did in a fluted bunds pan. Make sure you grease your pan..
- You want to bake for 30-35 min in a 350 degree oven. until knife or tooth pick comes out clean..
- While cake is baking start your yummy frosting. What is cake with no frosting. You want your cream cheese room temp so keep it out if your making this straight away..
- I usually mix this by hand with a whisk because I'm a glutton for punishment but you can use your mixer. In a bowl add your cream cheese a splash of vanilla and butter please unsalted unless you like salty frosting. Mix or cream mixture together, once smooth incorporate the powdered sugar slowly that way you can taste as you go until your desired sweetness, then add hot cocoa powder and continue to mix well. Once smooth and creamy set aside..
- Once cake is done and totally cooled turn onto serving plate. Go crazy with frosting. I don't feel you can overdo frosting so have fun. Cake is not super sweet and frosting is light and not overwhelmingly sweet. Please enjoy, share and comment..
Cream cheese: I suggest using full-fat cream cheese for a creamier, richer frosting, but reduced fat will work too. If you prefer more frosting on a two-layer cake or need some to decorate with, I suggest multiplying. White chocolate is not my first choice of chocolate that I would choose. This frosting is still not my favorite, just because I don't like any frosting with butter, but for you that love White Always have this in mind, from my experience teaching a cupcake class in Dubai where it is so hot, if you live in a hot. Rich and creamy chocolate cream cheese frosting recipe is a simple cream cheese chocolate The frosting is rich and cream and chocolaty and goes well with cakes, cupcakes, and brownies.