How to Make Perfect Eggless whole wheat banana cake
Eggless whole wheat banana cake. Banana Walnut Jaggery Cake Recipe/ Make Cake/How to make Cake Recipe/Cake for Kids/Cake Videos. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy!
I have used whole wheat pastry flour which gives the same texture as that of using half whole wheat and half plain flour. Honey lemon syrup, Chocolate syrup & maple syrup with caramelized bananas & choco chips. This is a banana cake with a crunchy oats crumb topping which will surely please everyone. You can cook Eggless whole wheat banana cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless whole wheat banana cake
- Prepare of Produce.
- It's 3 of Ripe Banana (medium).
- It's of Baking & Spices.
- You need 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's of Oils.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It's of Diary.
- It's 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need of Other.
- It's 1/2 cup of Choco chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
When I was going through morning cake recipes, I came across Morning Glory cakes, which are so similar Eggless Whole Wheat Morning Glory Muffins Recipe. Scottish Morning Buns / Floury Baps Recipe. Eggless whole wheat banana cake - no fuss, egg-less cake recipe with whole wheat flour and bananas.can be given to toddlers after one year. Measure and Sieve the whole wheat flour and mix well with baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Eggless whole wheat banana cake instructions
- Blend the ripe bananas and jaggery powder in a blender.
- To the blended mixture add 1/2 cup oil,1/4 cup curd and 1tsp Vanilla extract and whisk well..
- To a sieve add 2cups of whole wheat flour,1tsp baking powder,1/4 baking soda,1/4 tsp cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt and sieve it to the blended mixture..
- Mix the batter using cut and fold method.add 1/4 cup of milk first and mix. Next add the remaining milk in accordance to the consistency of the batter..
- Finally add 1/2 cup choco chips to the batter. Mix gently. Don't overmix the batter..
- Pour the batter to the greased cake tin and garnish with chocochips on top..
- Bake in OTG at 180 degree Celsius for 60 minutes..
- Once done check the cake by inserting a toothpick,if toothpick comes out clean your cake is done. Cool it by keeping it on wire rack..
I love banana cake, i have already posted a recipe here. But this is a health variation of that. It has no butter, it is made with wheat flour and it has sunflower Plus it is eggless. In my opinion, banana cake dont need eggs, because of the bananas the cake stays together and the texture will be soft. Banana, Eggless, Healthy Eating, Quick Recipes, Sweet, Whole Wheat.