How to Make Perfect Daim Ice Cream Cake
Daim Ice Cream Cake. Today I am sharing a recipe for my favorite ice cream cake from my new English baking book " love Manuela " This Almond & Daim ice cream cake is mine and my children's, favorite. Home » Cakes » Other cakes » Swedish Cake Daim (from Ikea). The recipe is for all those who can not escape from IKEA without having eaten a piece of Daim cake, as well as for those who have never been in Ikea, but will not give up a slice of delicious almond cake!
Check out all of our easy, educational and fun cooking recipes for kids that you can download for free! Today, we're cooling down with an amazing caramel, chocolate and vanilla ice-cream cake! This Daim ice cream cake is made the old-fashioned way, using lots of egg yolks and whipped cream. You can cook Daim Ice Cream Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Daim Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare of ✨Almond Base✨.
- Prepare 150 g of Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of Ground Almond.
- It's 4 of Egg whites.
- You need of ✨Ice Cream✨.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs Yolks.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 g of Powder Sugar.
- You need 5 dl of Heavy Whipped Cream.
- You need 160 g of Crushed Daim Candy.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of ✨Topping✨.
- You need 50 g of Daim Candy (Chopped).
MY MOMS DAIM ICECREAM CAKE, THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY - Passion For Baking :::GET INSPIRED::: Hi sweet readers, Easter is around the corner, and if you still haven't figured out. Our best selling cake and many cake lover's favorite! Cake, sweets and dessert content at it's finest - THIS is where baking meets entertainment. Daim Chocolate cake with crunchy caramel combines naturally tasty almond bases with a golden cream and crunchy almond caramel, all deliciously covered in smooth milk chocolate.
Daim Ice Cream Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 325° F. Line an 9-inch →24 cm round springform pan with parchment paper, grease the bottom and the sides of the pan. Place the egg whites into a bowl and beat on medium speed until foamy which is usually about 30 seconds. Add the powder sugar, one spoonful at a time, while mixing on medium speed until it becomes very stiff and thick..
- Add the grounded almonds into the mixture and mix it well. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and use your spatula to spread it evenly. Bake it in the middle rack of your oven for 35-45 minutes. Let it cool completely after. While waiting for the cake to cool completely..
- Proceed to make the Daim ice cream: Beat the egg yolks, 2 eggs, powder sugar and vanilla into a clean mixing bowl and whisk it all together until it becomes stiff and thick. Set it aside after it is finished. Whip the whipped cream until it also becomes stiff and mix it with the previous mixture prepared. Add the coarsely chopped Daim candy and mix everything well. Then pour it over the almond cake bottom..
- Cover the Daim ice cream cake with plastic wrap and place the cake in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight. Top the cake with the chopped Daim candy..
Even my picky eaters love this cake. This Daim ice cream cake reminds me of every time we visit Norway. My husband's family would always make this delicious cake. Now, I can make this Daim ice cream cake in my own way. This cappuccino Daim ice cream sandwich is the king of all ice cream sandwiches and the ultimate frozen treat.