How to Make Appetizing Oil-Free Chocolate Banana Cake
Oil-Free Chocolate Banana Cake.
You can cook Oil-Free Chocolate Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oil-Free Chocolate Banana Cake
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It's 50 grams of Milk.
- It's 2 of Ripe bananas.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ○Pure cocoa.
- Prepare 4 grams of ○Baking powder.
Oil-Free Chocolate Banana Cake instructions
- Break open the eggs in a bowl and add the sugar in 2-3 batches. Use a hand mixer on a the strongest setting to whip. It should warm to skin temperature, thicken, and become glossy..
- Microwave the milk for 20 seconds (warmed to skin temperature) and mix into the bowl. Use your hands to break the banana into small pieces and add. Blend well. Use ripe bananas, if possible. If not available, adjust the sweetness with sugar..
- Combine the ○ ingredients and sift into the bowl. Use a wooden spatula to mix until no longer floury..
- Pour into the pan and bake at 170 ℃ for 45 minutes at 500 W. Once it's cooled, cover in plastic wrap and let it sit for awhile..
- This cake has a moderate sweetness. I use ripe bananas, but adjust the sweetness as you like ✿.