How to Make Appetizing My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃
My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. These pumpkin cheesecake bars are delicious and perfect for the fall holidays. They taste best when chilled in the refrigerator overnight!
Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New York-style cheesecake. The combination makes each bite memorably delicious and worthy of any celebration. You can have My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling.
- It's 3 packages of cream cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse or chiffon - it's very light, smooth and airy. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn.
My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 instructions
- Crust: •Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9" Springform pan or line with parchment paper. Wrap a large piece of tin foil around the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan. •In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and no longer moist. •When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F..
- Filling: Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined..
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and beat on low until combined you don't want to incorporate too much air into the cheesecake..
- Pour into crust and smooth the top. Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until the outer 2 inches are set but the center is still slightly jiggly..
- Turn off the oven and let sit in the warm oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before carefully running a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool to room temperature before chilling in the fridge completely (overnight is best!) then remove from the pan and serve with whipped cream..
Who needs The Cheesecake Factory when you've got these easy homemade pumpkin cheesecake recipes? This pull-apart bread is hiding a creamy pumpkin filling inside. I know, I know… After my Pumpkin Lasagna, I promised that we would slow down a little with the pumpkin recipes. And so, very quickly, my Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes began slowly baking: made of two sweet layers. Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake combines sweet praline pecans with creamy pumpkin cheesecake and a gingersnap crust.