How to Make Appetizing Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
Blueberry Oatmeal Bars. Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are a nutritious and delicious recipe the whole family will devour. One bowl and one pan are all you need for these easy & healthy oatmeal bars bursting with fresh blueberries! These blueberry oatmeal bars are just the right amount of sweet with their juicy blueberry filling, soft and buttery oatmeal crust, and golden crumb topping!
These blueberry oatmeal crumble bars are bursting with juicy blueberries, and filled with crunchy oatmeal crumble. They can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries. Whole oats, fresh blueberries, and walnuts make these easy homemade granola bars as healthy and filling as they are delicious. You can have Blueberry Oatmeal Bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cups of gluten free oat flour (blend oats to make your own flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of gluten free rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of melted vegan butter (1 vegan butter stick).
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Prepare of Blueberry Filling:.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of or more blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
Healthy, vegan, gluten free, and taste just like. I have so many emotions about theeeeese! These blueberry bars are great to have anytime of the day! These Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are so sweetly delicious.
Blueberry Oatmeal Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper & spray with cooking spray.
- Base & crumble topping: In large bowl, mix together oat flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, & salt. Add in melted butter, vanilla & almond extract. Stir until a nice crumble-like dough forms..
- Place 1 3/4 cups of the mixture into pan & press down evenly with hands. put remaining crumble in fridge for later..
- Blueberry filling: place a pot over medium heat. add blueberries, syrup, almond extract, cornstarch, and salt. Use wooden spoon to press down on blueberries a bit..
- Bring pot to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 5-10 more minutes or until mixture is thicccccc.
- Pour blueberry filling into pan over the crust and spread evenly..
- Use the remaining crumble from the fridge to sprinkle over the filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until blueberry filling is bubbly & crumble is golden.
- Allow bars to cool completely before cutting. serve immediately plain or with ice cream for a sweet treat (:.
Made with fresh blueberries, a shortbread crust, and crunchy topping, you'll love the textures and flavors of these awesome bars. Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are a healthy bowl of oatmeal in bar form! Keep these refined-sugar-free and gluten-free breakfast bars on hand for a healthy, on-the-go breakfast or snack option. Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars recipe made healthy with whole wheat flour, oats, applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, fresh or frozen blueberries and a hint of lemon. These Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars were made with fresh picked blueberries for the ultimate summer dessert!