How to Cook Yummy Blueberry oatmeal cookies
Blueberry oatmeal cookies. Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies - Deliciously thick, soft, and chewy cookies that are perfectly spiced and stuffed full of fresh blueberries! My soft Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are perfectly sweet, extra chewy, and bursting with tangy dried fruit.
Made with coconut oil for double coconut flavor. A new favorite of BF and DS, both who love oatmeal and blueberries, so I thought why not combine the two! Watch how to make the best baked oatmeal in this short recipe video! You can cook Blueberry oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 c of raw oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 pt of blueberries.
- It's 1/4 c of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 of tblsp honey.
- It's 1 of tblsp vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, powdered.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 c of pecans or walnuts.
- You need 1/2 c of vanilla chocolate chips, optional.
Baked oatmeal is a healthy breakfast you can make once and enjoy all week. These Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are made with dried blueberries, whole oats, whole wheat flour, cinnamon and a touch of sugar. They make the perfect addition to any kid (or adult). These delicious, buttery cookies are the perfect end to any kind The first time I made these blueberry oatmeal cookies was years ago before I ever started A.
Blueberry oatmeal cookies instructions
- Rinse blueberries then heat in sausepan on medium heat with 2c water, ginger, and sugar for 20min. Stir often..
- Add honey and stir well until loose sause, having bits of berry is fine but liquid should be thicker than water..
- Remove from heat, encorporate vanilla extraxt then let cool..
- Stir well with oats and let sit for 8hrs or overnight in air tight container..
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 325°. Add nuts and chips to oats, stir well..
- Beat egg then add to oat berry mixture..
- Use two spoons to make cookies on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, check cookies and cook longer as preferred..
A healthy and gluten-free recipe for blueberry oatmeal breakfast cookies. They make a wonderful breakfast treat, healthy dessert, or. Crunchy and sweet, these fruited fiber-filled cookies are perfect for a snack or even for a breakfast on the go. The downside of using fresh blueberries in a cookie is that the cookies get soft after a day. I have yet to find an oatmeal cookie that I don't like.