How to Cook Tasty Nutella Ice Cream
Nutella Ice Cream. If you love Nutella you definitely need to try this amazing Nutella ice cream, a perfect chocolaty summer treat. Easy and quick, no need for an ice cream maker. Can ice cream get any easier?
No need for an ice cream maker, or for churning every half an hour. This Nutella Ice Cream is for when you want to use Nutella to gussy up dessert. This makes a sophisticated, light brown, milk chocolatey ice cream with a fabulous consistency and a clean, pure. You can cook Nutella Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Ice Cream
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of additional sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- It's 1/2 cup of nutella.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional)!!.
With its rich, creamy chocolate-and-hazelnut combination, Nutella makes a delicious flavor for ice cream. Best of all, it's not difficult to make at home to get that true Nutella flavor rather than a. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will Our favorite chocolate hazelnut spread makes an appearance in this Nutella Swirl Ice Cream that. I made the Homemade Nutella Ice Cream the other day, only this time I cooked the eggs to see how it would turn out.
Nutella Ice Cream step by step
- In a sauce pan pour the milk, heavy cream and 1/2 cup of sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of sugar. Use an electric mixer and mix for 3-4 mins.
- Pour a little bit, 3/4 cup, of the hot mixture into the bowl. Mix together. Then pour that mixture back into sauce pan & cook on lowest setting for 8 more mins while stirring frequently.
- In a bowl add the nutella and spread it a little. Pour half of the hot mixture over a strainer and use electric mixer to mix together.
- add second half of hot mixture over a strainer to the bowl along with cinnamon + vanilla extract and stir with a spatula until blended together. ( looks like chocolate milk).
- I dont have an ice cream machine, so i do the following after its ready.
- When its ready, I pour the mixture into a chilled bowl and put into the freezer. After every 30 mins stir lightly using a whisk until hardened..
- When done and ready to serve you can add some bananas or chocolate syrup on top :).
- Tip: if you want more of a gelato (dense texture), use 1 cup of cream and 2 cups of milk. For a more creamier texture, ice cream... Use 2 cups of cream and 1 cup of milk.
I beat the eggs and sugar together and then added the milk. Nutella Ice Cream From Just Two Ingredients! My organic store stocks several brands and variaties of chocolate hazelnut spread, involving different proportions of hazelnuts and chocolate. For best results, use full-fat canned coconut milk for this recipe. I've had good luck with Native Forest and Thai Kitchen coconut milk, as well as the Whole Foods store brand.